Consulting on site
Choosing environmentally-friendly building materials is an integral part of a clearly thought-through room climate and ventilation concept to provide a healthy indoor environment that protects people and environment.
With our ecological construction advice, a relatively minor effort brings significant rewards in terms of measurable improvements in indoor air quality with a 90% reduction in harmful emissions compared with standard building materials while making a contribution to climate protection. Ultimately, ecological building materials enhance the value of your property.
Our ecological building advice is in line with the requirements of LEED, DGNB or BREEAM. Our experienced engineers take you by the hand to lead you through building materials management using technical controlling:Running orientation workshops about ecological building materials.
- Producing guidelines on selection of materials
- Provision of procurement criteria
- Control of construction
- Selection of certified materials and provision of ad-hoc advice on individual materials.
- Organisation and use of measurements of emissions in controlling building completion
- Documentation and evidence gathering for the above mentioned building certification systems