Our ultimate goal is the success of your project with significant energy savings through well-executed commissioning.
Did you know that
- 80% of installations in new buildings do not operate efficiently?
- a hydraulic balance is not conducted on 3 out of 5 buildings ?
- on average there are more than 50 individual system malfunctions, even after formal commissioning?
- high-quality commissioning can lead to a 5 - 30% reduction in energy costs? This corresponds to a monthly reduction of 0.3-0.5 € / m² in running costs for a 6,000 m2 building
The following is an excerpt from our range of services supporting commissioning management:
Services during the design phase
- Design review: Quality Assurance Plan
- Energy consumption estimation
- Inclusion of the commissioning requirements in the planning and tender documents
- Setting up a schedule for tradespeople for the commissioning phase
Services during the construction phase
- Development of checklists and forms for the commissioning and acceptance
- Inspection of the construction schedule and monitoring during the commissioning phase
- Ensuring the hydraulic adjustments are made
- Ensure proper implementation of the metering concept
- Management and execution of functional and performance tests
Benefits during the use phase
- Site visits and implementation of seasonal tests
- Energy analysis and optimization of building operation
We consider the unique requirements of each project and lead technical controlling according to your individual requirements. We rely on a strong, cross-discipline project management and experienced and an interdisciplinary project team of engineers, building physicists and qualified professionals with in-depth know-how tailored to your project. To ensure the success of your project we use professional tools, including ‘DefectRadar’, dynamic checklists for functional testing and simulation software.
As a by-product at the completion of our work, you can keep the full documentation for the certification of your building (LEED, BREEAM, DGNB, BNB) in hand.