Alpha IC looks back on a successful year and therefore would like to give something back and take on social responsibility. As part of the employee event in December, the two managing directors, together with all employees, considered a five-fold increase in the annual donation to 5,000 Euros.
"It is great to feel the great cohesion and social spirit of the ALPHA colleagues," says Sebastian Hölzlein, Managing Director of Alpha IC. The suggestions for beneficiaries of our donations also came from employees:
- Kleine Helden e.V. – Breaks for sick and disabled children
- Hospizverein Bamberg – caring for dying people
- Freund statt Fremd – „Jacke wie Hose“ clothes donation
- Ingenieure ohne Grenzen – Health Center in Uganda
- Dzonga Family House – project to protect regional nature and culture
We are very happy that with our business success we can also support charitable causes instead of spending on Christmas gifts for clients